Are you looking to get into the IT ownership workspace? We are currently looking for a new Product Owner to take charge and ownership of our Service Desk systems. In any IT operation, the Service Desk Product Owner is a crucial position. They are in charge of supervising the day-to-day operations of the service desk to make sure that business teams and users get the help they need.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Service Desk Product Owner you will play a vital role within the company, ensuring that everyone has the right tools available to do their jobs across our entire brand family. You will be the main contact person for both our external partners and internal end users, building and maintaining a solid network and relationship.
Some of the key responsibilities required for this role:
- Prioritise and solve IT incidents in systems supported by our IT department on multiple sites throughout the organisation, world-wide,
- Provide limited after-hours support.
- Setup, monitor and improve support processes
- Owner and administrator of Atlassian products (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, etc)
- Follow up with our outsourcing partners on KPI´s and SLA´s
- Performs various administrative tasks, related duties and other responsibilities as required by the IT department
Working for Fenix Outdoor means being part of a fast-growing international company that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. We offer a lot but here are just some of what you can expect at Fenix Outdoor Group:
- Opportunities to reconnect with nature as part of our Fjällräven Classic event.
- Access to our beautiful satellite office located in Norra Djurgårdsstaden.
- An international work environment where initiative and proactivity are rewarded.
- Pension contributions and benefits according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement
- Health allowance to encourage a healthy/active lifestyle.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field OR equivalent training/work experience
- Knowledge of systems integration
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
- Experience in IT support and relevant processes
- Experience in project management and the agile way of working
- Excellent ITIL knowledge
Problem solving - Ability to quickly identify hardware, software, and network issues. Reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a “can do” attitude capable of overcoming difficult challenges
- Good English knowledge - written and spoken
- Business process understanding ( to be able to prioritize works tasks)
- Professional stress management ability.
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
Conclude with your equal opportunity statement in italics
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
This position can be based in Hamburg, Solna or Örnsköldsvik
Please apply through our career page in English. We review applications on a continuous basis and sometimes our posts close early due to so many all-star applicants- so apply right now!