Are you a flexible team player who wants to grow beyond yourself together with us?
Then Fenix Outdoor Logistics (FOL) could be your next career move!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
As a Department Lead, you will be part of a large, fast-growing family that gives their all every day to make FOL customers happy. In this position you will be responsible for our brands and third party logistics and steering the outbound team in our DC. There are many opportunities for internal advancement and to help shape the culture in the young company.
Fenix Outdoor Logistics GmbH is the central logistics service provider for Fenix Outdoor International AG. From our modern logistics center in Ludwigslust, we supply all of the group's stores in Germany and B2B customer worldwide with goods on a daily basis. In addition e-commerce shipments are processed.
- You will lead and coordinate the outbound department with 20-50 people (staff/ capacity planning, staff recruitment, etc.)
- Together with your team you will take care of customer needs and ensure to process all shipments within the agreed SLA
- Be an active part of our management team and help us to shape and implement solutions for a more automated warehouse and ensure stable operations
- Continuously working on process optimization
- Communicating to all internal and external customers
- Reporting to warehouse management, brands and 3PL customers
- Giving feedback and working on the team development
- Ensure safe working conditions (safety regulations, compliance with process instructions)
- Master of craftsmanship logistic (Meister Lagerlogistik) or Supply Chain Management degree
- 5 + years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience in wholesale logistics with client facing roles
- Third party logistics and an international work environment experience is a plus
- German and English on a business savvy level
- Good knowledge about processes and WMS Systems, MS Office knowledge
- Good communications skills
- Responsible, reliable, proactive Team Player
- You have a love and respect for the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm for the brands at Fenix Outdoor. You have a desire to share your passion and inspire others to fall in love with the outdoors.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Our goal is to provide a safe, fair and friendly work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.